The Citronbaum Room at the Environ Cultural Center, formerly called the "Bird" room, is a large meeting room that can be setup as a Boardroom, U-Shape, Classroom, Theater or Cabaret and can be used for many events such as:
- Meeting Rooms: Perfect for your off-site meetings and conferences. Our administrative support staff is available to cater to your every business need. Meet in an attractive, professional room that facilitates your agenda with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Board Rooms: Whether you are presenting to your largest client or holding off-site company meetings, our board rooms are the ideal professional working environment.
- Conference Rooms: Kick off a conference in a spacious, professional and comfortably appointed environment that inspires a constructive and lively group discussion. We let you focus on your agenda while we handle the logistics.
- Training Rooms: The ideal setting for all your training needs.
Our specially designed training rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art presentation technology, supported by IT and administrative professionals. Here are some of the features:
- Video and Web Conferencing: Take advantage of our network of video conferencing where you can collaborate online with secure, real-time chatting and Internet phone.
- Professional Support: Administrative services, Photocopying, printing, laminating, binding and faxing services, Technical support, Executive catering service on request, Meeting and greeting your guests, Message handling and forwarding according to your specific instructions, Mail and fax management for you and your meeting attendees.
- Added Value: Free High-Speed Internet connection, Free self-serve chilled filtered water, coffee and tea. Free projection screens,
- Flexible Pricing: Book by the hour, half day or day, No minimum attendee requirements, Business services on-demand
Contact the Administration Office to schedule an event 954-731-4022